Oh my goodness - you blogged!! That lake trip looks like such a blast - no wonder you love it so much. I agree, your boys are so lucky to have each other. Too cute!
I am still on the floor in shock at waking up to see a post from you! What a treat! Looks like you had a great time! Luke was on my lap looking at your pics too and said, "Brittany!" We love her!!!
Yay! I can now see what you guys are up to! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Man, your family is really growing. Can't wait to see some more of what's going on in your life!!!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness - you blogged!! That lake trip looks like such a blast - no wonder you love it so much. I agree, your boys are so lucky to have each other. Too cute!
Landon is so cute...what a sweet thing he said about Caleb. Miss ya'll!
So cute about Landon and Caleb! What a relief as a mom to know that your kids actually like each other!
I am still on the floor in shock at waking up to see a post from you! What a treat! Looks like you had a great time!
Luke was on my lap looking at your pics too and said, "Brittany!" We love her!!!
YEAH FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!! Caleb is doing awesome on the wakeboard!! WOW!!!! And what a cute post!! Keep up comin'!! :)
Riley - I am missing you and Jon. What a fun trip. Your kids are getting so big. I hardly know them. I wish we lived closer.
Kerri
Holy smokes your daughter looks like you! I'm glad you found my blog. So...you had better do yours more often so I can stalk it.
Way to go Caleb on the wake board, and I'm not surprised to see Brittany holding her baby cousin; she is good with all the babies. What a fun trip!
Yay! I can now see what you guys are up to! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Man, your family is really growing. Can't wait to see some more of what's going on in your life!!!
Seriously you haven't posted since September. Come on now Riley!
Post a Comment