Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girl's Weekend to San Diego










I don't have sisters but I have great friends! :) What a fun weekend! My favorite was the bike ride in Coronado. Late night talks, manicures (mine are the pink nails :) food, and getting lost will also be great memories! Just never ask Camie for directions and do not have her lead the way because you will get ran over! :) And Nikki likes to steal cell phones so that she can read their texts! And Sara knows how to eat a Twinkie. And Paige likes to make faces so that she is in the background of strangers pictures.
What great friends I have! :) I am so lucky!

3 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

You are crazy woman! So glad you updated your goods, there is a lot I've been missing! I love all the new posts and love that you got all our legs in on the Coronado pic. (Looks like I am touching Nikki inappropriately, but I promise I'm not:)

Landon sleeping is adorable by the way! Puzzles do that to me too!

I'll expect daily updates now...Keep 'em coming girl!

Sadie said...

Gotta love girl time!
Good job on the update. I'll check you out in another six months!!

Kendra said...

OMG! How much FUN!!! I love San Diego. Can't wait to see you!