The first day of school went well for them all. I have to admit I did not sleep much on Sunday night because I was anxious. Tyler was starting high school this year. I think I was more nervous then him! But his day went well. I remember when he was in kindergarten. He was so nervous and so was I. I followed the bus to school and then walked him to class. I asked him if I could walk him to class and take pictures this year. I don't know why but he wouldn't let me! :)
Brittany loved being in seventh grade and changing classes every hour. Caleb was excited to have his best friend in his class and Landon was glad to have Mrs. Baker again. And I ......was excited to go to lunch with Jon and to start catching up on all the things I am behind on!
4 comments:
whoot whoo that is one stylish family, and they so know how to work those fancy poses for the camera. high school is the best tyler soak it all in. brit your the cutest ever and the boys so glad your sportin the hawk
Oh they all look so cute!!! Tyler in High School, ok let's face it that is scary!!! I bet his teachers didn't know what hit them. Hope he had a great day! Miss you so much!!!
Stylin' and profilin'! The kids look so grown up...wonder why Tyler didn't want you to walk him to class? Brit is too cute and love Landon's faux hawk! I bet now that they have had a week of school they wanna stay home with you again...heehee!
They all look perfect for the 1st day! I was right there with you all nervous for kids first day:)
Post a Comment