Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crazy hair day







They boys were so excited that they brought crazy hair day back for spirit week. The school hadn't had crazy hair day for a couple of years. I asked them what they would do if no one else showed up with crazy hair. Of course Landon (who always likes to be different-for example.... he is a Utah fan!) said that he would be happy if he was the only one with crazy hair. I better get prepared for this kid as a teenager! It is also his birthday today. I can't believe that my baby is eight years old! I wish I could slow time down a little.



4 comments:

nikki said...

Crazy hair day rules - your kids look awesome!

Jer and Cam said...

Even better than you described it! Happy bday by the way, Landon! What more could you want than having crazy hair day on your bday?:)

JaMie HeApS said...

awe ya baby.. i love the hair. dax said he was looking for brintneys brothers all day at school so he could show them his crazy hair. man my boys love your kids.

Kendra said...

Love the hair do's so cute!!