Holly and I decided to leave everything behind (including laundry, grocery shopping, school work, and diets!) and take a day trip to
Sedona. Our day consisted of a hike, yummy food, and shopping in the little shops.



We found a restaurant called Open Range that had a great view and delicious food! My salad and nachos were divine! We decided that we are going to do this more often. Just don't let my husband know...he thinks I work really hard all day. :)
Highlight of the day: spilled Diet Coke, our "strenuous" hike, chocolate, the beauty of the Sedona, great conversations, "Hey buddy!" Getting out of town "Because I was Cool."
What a fabulous day!
4 comments:
I am so insanely jealous...I love that, put me on the rotation would ya?
Looks like 2 hot blondes on the trail to me, whoowee! Were there alot of other horses out there? So glad you got to spend the day with cute Holly! And to enjoy all that fall foilage, thanks for taking good notes for me:)
what a blast, i love that you too took a little mini vacation, i def think you should do it more often, expecially if it means you get a tasty lunch :)
and of course impressed with the one arm hold out shot.
Sounds like fun! My mouth was watering when you were describing the food.:)
Post a Comment