Monday, March 7, 2011

Playing all day long

Jon teases me that I play all day while he is at work. I don't know why he would think that?! My excuse is that I had to see Kendra and Alexus before they left Arizona. And what better way to see them than meet for breakfast?

And then off to celebrate Brooke's bday...without Brooke. Cooper got sick so she wasn't able to come. We decided to celebrate for her.

Shopping and then lunch! And then I did a bit more shopping after.


My kind of day! :)




3 comments:

Paige said...

Tell Jon to mind his own Business :)

JaMie HeApS said...

i love how you work so hard all day.. serously dose he not know staying up with the goods and shopping is hard work? so glad we got to party for brookes bday even if the girl wasnt there, and your good you got looked foxy on ya.. cant watie to see them in action

Kendra said...

Is there any other way to spend the day??? I miss you! Thanks for a good morning!!!