

Our camping group (minus Mariah)

My two cute nephews

Brayden and Tyler

Caleb and Brayden

Brittany and her cousin, Brayden. How cute is he?!

My brothers, Trevor and Zach, with their fishes. They caught lots of fish while we were there. Trevor would cook them late at night for a midnight snack.

Jon did not bring enough warm clothes so he searched for a sweatshirt at Wal-mart. The only thing they had in his size was a Boise State Sweatshirt. He actually bought it and wore it! Here is me with my BYU sweatshirt. I am the true BYU fan!

Does this tent look white trash or what? The zipper on my parents tent broke so they used a tarp over the opening of their tent.

The crazy wind storm that broke our tent in three places! Thank goodness for duct tape.

This is the only way I can get my boys to behave at Wal-mart!

Brayden and my mom

Tyler and Mariah posing for pictures. These are only a few of the ones they had me take! We wish Mariah could have been there longer but we were so glad that she was at least able to come for a night!

Being "gangster"

Every year we meet my family in Eastern Washington to go camping and boating for 10 days. It is our favorite week of the year. We have great food, play games, boat, and laugh. I am so blessed to have such a great parents, brothers, sister-in-laws, and nephews! I have the best family. :)
Things to remember:
"Nice Try!" Dad's hat that makes him look like he actually has hair! Jon kicking the tent as he was fighting off a bad guy in his dream Tayson having a bad dream of his own, Rain, Landon eating a worm, Roundtable Pizza, Tyler getting pooped on by a bird, Jennifer and Trevor's broken down car, the stolen tackle box, Brayden's bruise on his face, the chair falling into the lake, spitz sunflower seeds, and Jon and I's honeymoon suite
I already can't wait until next year!!
2 comments:
It sounds like so much fun!! I can see why you love it so much.
You all look great!So glad that you all had such a great time, I envy the party that your are Riley! You are always so much fun to be around....I have a feeling next time Chad talks to Jon he will have to razz him about that Idaho State sweatshirt...we could not stop laughing about it!
Post a Comment