We met the Jones and Cheungs in Utah! We all used to used to live in Colorado and spent nearly every weekend together whether barbequeing, going out to dinner, the guys playing golf, going to the mall, or just hanging out. Ours kids loved being together and were best friends. We decided that it had been way too long since we had all been together so we met in Utah to play for a few days. It was so much fun!



Tyler's idea for a picture. :)

The view of the temple from the top of the conference center.

The picture of us all on the top of the conference center.

We had never been inside the conference center at temple square. What an amazing building and the artwork inside is beautiful! We hope to be able to attend conference there someday.
2 comments:
I love Tyler's Picture!! Too much fun, I loved Salt Lake. I didn't think I would but I did! Miss you!
i would have to say those posed pic is the best. looks like your va k was a blast. we heaps so missed the mumfords. glad your back
Post a Comment