This is the first year Tyler did not have a party. He decided to go paintballing with friends instead. The day before his bday Jon and I took him to Olive Garden. And then for his birthday dinner his request was Lasagna and pumpkin pie. He was excited to get money from grandparents, his uncle, his aunt, and from Jon and I. His siblings spoiled him with candy and money, too. If you ask me he got way too much! :)
As we celebrated his birthday it made me think of our life with him! I am so lucky to be his mother. Tyler is such an example to me and teaches me so much every day. Here is some of the things I love about him:
his sense of humor, his desire to do the right things, his smile and laugh, the way he puts his arm around me and hugs me no matter where we are, his easy going personality, his dedication to sports and school, watching football with him and talking trash to him when our teams are playing each other, his love of the gospel, his ablility to make me laugh when I am stressed out or mad, that he lets Caleb and Landon hang out with him and his friends, and how much fun he is to be around!
I hate the thought that he will graduate in less than four years! But I am so proud of the young man he has become. I love you Tyler!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler! We love you to pieces and have had so much fun with you over the years especially those game nights! I'm glad you got spoiled on your bday, you deserve it!
Happy Belated Birthday to the best babysitter ever! Eric misses you
Post a Comment