Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brittany's Birthday party

We decided to celebrate Britt's bday a week early so that we would have all day to party. Britt, Leah, and I started the day with pedicures. It was funny to hear the girls scream when their feet tickled and when the hot rocks were too hot. We all ended up with different shades of purple on our toes and feeling relaxed. We then went home to pick up Angela. This is when it started SNOWING!


We met Jon for lunch at Red Lobster. YUM!

Then we went to the Mall. Brittany and Leah could have been there all day. Finally after three hours Angela and I talked them into leaving. Their condition was if we dropped them off at the Outlet Mall. We happily agreed.

We went home to find this snowball that the boys had made. Never thought I would see one of these in my backyard in Arizona. My family is now begging to go to the mountains to go sledding.....brrrrrr!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a huge snowball! :) I can't believe how old Brittany is! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!:)

Family of Disney said...

how did they get so much snow?

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Jer and Cam said...

You have a great picture of the snow coming down and of course I"m pretty sure you have the biggest ball in town:) Happy early bday Brit! Glad you stuck to your guns on the shopping...I think the snow woulda kept me home!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday to the cutest girl around!!! im so glad you got a fun birthday and that you got to spend it with your bestest buddie. you too make a wild pair:) and might i add you look dashing in your bday attire! me and the boys would love to take you out for a bday suprise this week.. ill call you. xoxo
WE LOVE BRIT!