I picked up Brittany from school so that we could go to lunch. She choose one of my favorite places...Sauce. We love the Caesar Pizza and Mac and Cheese!
We then picked up her dozen free donuts from Krispy Kreme !
We ended the day with Orange chicken and fried rice and presents.
I can't believe I have 2 teenagers in our house now! The things that I love about Brittany:
her love of the kids she babysits, her creativeness, her notes to me, her thoughtfulness, the way she loves to buy gifts for others, the way she works so hard at school, how she thinks my friends are her BFFs, her laugh, shopping with her, her ease at talking to people, and her desire to do what is right.
I love you Brittany and I am so lucky to have you as my daughter!
her love of the kids she babysits, her creativeness, her notes to me, her thoughtfulness, the way she loves to buy gifts for others, the way she works so hard at school, how she thinks my friends are her BFFs, her laugh, shopping with her, her ease at talking to people, and her desire to do what is right.
I love you Brittany and I am so lucky to have you as my daughter!
8 comments:
Looks like you gals had a great time! Happy Birthday, my fellow Twilighter! :) Sorry to hear about all of the sickness, it is so nice to finally get over it all, isn't it?
Whoa whoa whoa couple things here -did you say she thinks your friends with an S are her bffs with an s, cuz we know there's only 1. Also, u forgot the real reason she loves sauce,which is the Pepsi, and finally Jer just brought home that orange chicken from Costco, and you know how my cooking has been tanking so thanks a mil for the tip!
Britt, my true one and only BFF, & future daughter-in-law,I'm so glad your birthday was amazing!! I echo everthing your mom said about you! You are just awesome!!!
Happy Birthday Brit!!!! She really is one in a million Rylie. I have never met a girl so sweet and thoughtful and responsible and loving. Hope her day was as great as she is:)
Fun fun...I remember the family reunion when you were pregnant with Tyler and now you've got teenagers. Crazy!
Wish Brittney lived here my two munckins would love her!
oh a bday truibuite to my fav girl... brit what can i say, we heaps love you more then you'll ever know. you are always happy, you have a laugh like no other, you are a hoot to wake up, you NEVER plug toliets, my boys cant get enough of you, you make my house spotless, you so thoughtfull, you give the BEST xmas and bday presents, you can acessiorize any outfit, i love when you stop by to visit, and your always so willing to help me with anything. you are so wise and mature beyond your years and i love you oh so much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL i hope you teen years are awsome!
and im still planing on celebrating your bday.. i havent forgoten!
I looks like Britt had a marvelous day!! Tell her Happy Birthday! She is soo cute.:)
You are awesome Brit!
Yeah Happy birthday Brittany!!!! She looks so grown up!!!
Post a Comment