Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My birthday

I was spoiled by great friends and family on my birthday. Date night was at Outback. Then we came home for some good talk and yummy cupcakes. Jon and Chricker need to watch where their hands go! :)I woke up to the house decorated with streamers and cards all over the cabinets in the kitchen. And Brittany spoiled me with the cutest heals!
Jon always takes off work for my birthday. I love having the day with him! We went shopping and then to Red Lobster for lunch.
And then my friends treated me to a lunch at Sauce. And I got spoiled! Love that my friends know me so well. They got me a bathrobe that I talked about a year ago! Can't believe they remembered that. And I love my new boots!
Such a great day! So lucky to have such a great husband and kids and great friends that made my birthday so special!


No comments: