I have missed Nikki SO much! It was so fun to catch up!
Sauce lunch, dinner with the Smiths and Nikki at Olive Garden, Ticket to Ride, Kameron's wedding reception, In and Out with Alexis, family dinner with Vallerys, Smiths, and Heaps, late night talk at Jamie's.
I miss you so much Nikki! You are so easy to talk to, so fun to be around, a great cook, and we miss your boys and Patrick too! Can't wait until you visit again! And next time you better bring your family too! :)
3 comments:
It was so fun to see Nikki again!! But the time went by way too fast, I hope she comes back to visit again soon!
Nikki, we do need another excuse to just hang out and pretend we have no other responsibilities! It was way too fun! Let's make it an annual event!
niki poo, i love and miss you!!! having you come made me realize just how much!!! hurry back!
Post a Comment