First Lacrosse Playoff game in Boulder Creek History
Boulder Creek got into the playoffs for the first time in their history. And they won 13-4!
It has been such a fun season and so much fun to watch. Tyler was in the running for the most ground balls for the season but Dylan and Chris pulled ahead the last game. We are proud of you Tyler and the season that you have had!!
3 comments:
Way to go Tyler!! We have got to get out and go watch a game; I hear Lacrosse is pretty exciting and I've never been to a game.
AWE YA TYLER!!! I BET YOU HAD A HUGE PART OF GETTING TO THE PLAY OFFS!! WERE SO PROUD OF YOU!! I LOVE THE PIC OF JONHY BOY AND TY.. TOO HANDSOME BOYS!
Tyler you are one studly guy! Have no idea what those running balls are but congrats at being in the top of the heap on those:)
Post a Comment