It was that time of the year again....Women's conference!!!
This year I went with my mom, 2 aunts, and 4 cousins.
I had to show Jon that I really do attend classes. Look how intently I am listening! :)
My mom and two of her sisters.
We had great weather compared to the last few years! No snow this time.
Had some yummy breadsticks at the Pizza Factory. The staff must have known that we would be loud because we had a room almost to ourselves. I don't think people would have appreciated our stories of "wrestling" and a past Thanksgiving.
Renae and her broken glasses. We thought Mindy could help her with them...
Me and my mom. I love her!
Lisa, Jodi, Renae, Penni, Judy, my mom, me, and Mindy
What cute sisters they are!
Our cute waiter...or as Renae would call him...our sexy waiter. Mindy told the waiter "You might as well smile cause you are in the picture."
This might have been my favorite year!
Highlights:
Highlights:
Since we are being honest....The Moods game Spending time with my mom Our unhappy neighbor at the hotel who asked us to be quiet....How do we be quiet?? hot tubbing wrestling stories by Mindy Classes at women's conference that inspire me to be a better wife, mom, and friend the Thursday night concert making in to the car just before the rain storm don't sweat the small stuff Judy following the wrong silver car twice So much laughing and remembering old times Getting to spend time with women who are amazing!
I already can't wait until next year! I am so thankful for an amazing husband that lets me do this every year.









3 comments:
tell the truth did your mom tickel your back during the talks? i sure hope so cuz we both know how i feel about sitting and listening! what a blast , im so glad you got to go with all those cute ladies. and so lucky to have your mom to yourself!
Look at that photo shoot on the lawn, those pics are fab! Every year I think, this looks like a trip I need to be taking...who knew church classes could be so fun?!?!? And I'm gonna go ahead and say whatever class you took on friendship you passed with flying colors...chocolate covered cinnamon bears OH MY YUMMY GOODNESS!!!!! LOVED EM!!! You are the BEST:)
What a great tradition!! It looks like a wonderful time. And those cinnamon bears were the best!!
Post a Comment