We were able to get away for a long weekend to Cali. We had such a great time!
We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain the first two days. There weren't many lines so they rode ride after ride.
The biggest mistake....Roaring Rapids. Jon and I got drenched! We were ringing out our socks and our shorts were soaked all the way through.
Landon being silly!
And Caleb joining in.
We pricelined (thanks Jamie for the tips) and got a sweet hotel! There were fancy cars in front the whole time we were there. Here's a ferrari.
We spent the day in Malibu at the beach. (Thanks Jeromy for the recommendation) We rented boogie boards. My favorite part of the day was seeing lots of dolphins close to where we were.
Lamborgini in front of our hotel! Amazing!
Highlights:
"Peanuts are biodegradable, walking right on the rides at Six Flags Funnel cakes Shut...emm Red Lobster Madagascar 3 (And Jon falling asleep for the ENTIRE movie) Watching Miami Heat games in the hotel room Tyler scrapping his chin on the bottom of the pool Caleb's rating of BJ's pizza.."Between bad and ok." Chipolte and Johnny Rockets Paying 10 for parking at the beach when we only had to walk 30 more feet for free parking Sandy lunch Botox Bride
Such a great trip! I love my family!!
"Peanuts are biodegradable, walking right on the rides at Six Flags Funnel cakes Shut...emm Red Lobster Madagascar 3 (And Jon falling asleep for the ENTIRE movie) Watching Miami Heat games in the hotel room Tyler scrapping his chin on the bottom of the pool Caleb's rating of BJ's pizza.."Between bad and ok." Chipolte and Johnny Rockets Paying 10 for parking at the beach when we only had to walk 30 more feet for free parking Sandy lunch Botox Bride
Such a great trip! I love my family!!
4 comments:
look at you on top of the blogging! this trip looks like heaven im so glad you got to go party it up!
You must have stayed at the Hyatt!!! We love Six Flags, especially on days when you don't have to wait in lines. So glad you had a fun family vacation!!!
I want a vaca like that!! So fun!
So fun! I love that your boys are car boys, I don't think I've ever pulled up to a hotel and seen those kinds of cars whoooo! That is so funny you got soaked on the Rapids too...had no idea my clothes could hold so much water! I was worried people would think I'd peed my pants because I was dripping for hours! And the beach day looks amazing...not a cloud in the sky how sweet!!
Post a Comment