Monday, November 24, 2008

Grandma Mumford's visit




Jon's mom came to visit us this week! We had so much fun. On Thursday Jon, Colleen, and I went on a hike near our house. On Friday we went to see the movie "Bolt" which the kids loved. On Sunday we went to Watson Lake in Prescott and climbed lots of rocks! What a beautiful place (thanks to Nikki and Patrick who told us about it). We played lots of games and Grandma bought a ball and taught the kids how to play Four Square. Thanks for coming Grandma! :)


3 comments:

Lynnette said...

At least you got some fun picture while you were ditching church! ;)

Moody Bunch said...

Fun, FUN! That's so funny about four square...our driveway is setup in a way that the kids can play foursquare in it...I never would have thought of it myself, but when I saw the kids playing it at school we went out and got a ball @ Target...(that is actually a hilarious story that you would appreciate)...anyway...the kids play it ALL the time!

Sarah said...

We love to go hiking! What a fun trip with your mom.