Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Uncle Craig and Kelly's Wedding

Uncle Craig and Kelly were married on August 1st near Seattle, Washington. What a beautiful wedding it was! Landon was the ring bearer and his two cousins, Julia and Rachel, were the flower girls. Jon and his brother, Chad, were groomsmen. Craig is an awesome brother and my kids love his as an uncle. We are so happy for Craig and we love having Kelly in our family!















7 comments:

Moody Bunch said...

Your kids are growing up so much...I can hardly believe it! I thought the first picture was of Caleb...but it's Landon! Crazy! I can hardly believe little Caleb is old enough to be baptized! We miss you guys!

Jer and Cam said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world. It will be so fun to see pictures of all your kids games and the happenings of your life! The wedding pictures are so beautiful!

nikki said...

How fun to see the wedding pics. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am that you have entered the blogging world! It's totally addictive!!

Zoo Keeper said...

OKAY...rude! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE BLOGGING!! When's our camping trip??

Lynnette said...

I'm so glad that you are a blogger now! What a cute little ring bearer! The others are cute, too, of course!

Sarah said...

I love your blog!! What a great family picture! Landon is the handsomest little ring bearer ever. Washington is so beautiful. I love all of the green! Congrats Caleb on your baptism! And I love the braces Brittany!

Julee said...

How fun!!! When did you start blogging!!!! I'm glad you found me!!! :) I love all of your posts...That is so cute how Landon was the ring bearer!!! Your kids are just the picture perfect kids!!!