Jon and I voted for the first time EVER today! (I know that is sad to say at age 33) We arrived at 6 am sure that we were at the right location. We waited for over an hour and then I was excited as I finished filling out the ballot. It was then they realized that Jon and I were at the wrong location!!!! Talk about frustrating. I was beginning to wonder if I would get to wear the "I voted" sticker. The thought of standing in line for another hour was not pleasant. We decided to see how long the lines were at the correct location. Luckily it was short! I can finally say I voted!! :)
2 comments:
Yeah for blogs! I have to say...I am a little bit teary looking at these pictures! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys! We miss you like crazy! I'm so glad that I'll be able to keep up with you guys now! I'm so glad you got to vote! We voted early...the only bad thing about it is that we didn't get the cute "I Voted" stickers!
Hooray for blogging and voting! I am mighty impressed - you figured it all out on your own!
Post a Comment