Friday, December 3, 2010

Ordament Party

I love Jamie's parties! And this year I actually made an ordament! Well...Brittany helped me alot. I have to admit it was a lot more fun to take ordaments home this year. And people are so talented!
Camie won "Name that Christmas Tune" (again) and Ashley won the best ordament (again). What talented women! They should have a contest on who could drink the most Diet Coke or who goes out to lunch the most and then I might actually have a chance to win. :)


Highlights: yummy salad Diet Coke! great friends beautiful ordaments listening to Camie yell out the tune although not always understandable :) Maryann's redoing the same song Jamie's thrusting moves that I try to ignore hiding out in the bathroom so that I don't have to take a turn


Jamie: I love you! Thanks for always making me laugh. And thanks for the great party.








5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

i am so glad people have started spelling ordament the right way, i mean really its about time.
so glad you came and really top too of my favs.. better get brit on the brainstormin for next year. and im so liking the idea of a dc drinking contest.. i dont know me and niki might give you a run for you money:)

Sarah said...

Jamie does know how to throw an awsome ParTY! I think I might need to step it up a bit next year; there were some pretty amazing ordaments.

Lisa said...

What a fun idea! I love that! You crack me up about the diet coke and lunch thing! That would be me too...at least the lunch thing ;-)

Jer and Cam said...

You are a secret Martha Stewart! You have been holding out on us claiming to not be crafty and all! I loved your ornament...you need to add a pic of it to this post cuz it was soo cute!

And seriously, hiding in the bathroom so you don't have to hum....next year we're gonna have to keep a closer eye on you!

Unknown said...

That was soo much fun!:) I'm with u on the lunch thing.