
Brittany had a ($40) field trip for school. We decided that the $40 could be put to better use. So instead of Brittany going on the field trip we went to the mall and shopped! We both came away with jewelry and clothes and had a yummy lunch at Paradise Bakery which is both of our favorites. We even found time to get our eyebrows waxed.
What a great day! I am looking forward to her next field trip! :)
Things to remember: my cute purse and wallet flat tire on our van Britt screaming as she was getting her eyebrows waxed
4 comments:
now thats my kind of field trip!
I think you just won Mother of the Year...soo much fun!
would have loved a video of brit's scream:) but the picture is pretty darn good! You are giving new meaning to the term field trip I think it's the best idea ever!
What a fun idea, it's beats a field trip any day.:)
Post a Comment