I am so thankful for great friends and family! I wish that we could have seen you all!
We started the Holiday with eating pies on Wednesday night with great friends. ( I know..I am lame...no pictures of that night)
Thanksgiving morning Jon and Tyler went to the Turkey bowl. I think Jon got a little crazy with the opportunity to play his favorite sport. I know that he "accidently" took Patrick out. He spent the rest of the weekend with a sprained ankle and a very sore body!
3 comments:
sounds like a thanxgiving too remeber and tyler looks like hes taking this game very serously:)
I love that you went and got to watch the ward turkey bowl game instead of cooking! And I hope I'm here next year for the pie night!
You are such a good wife and mom to go out in the cold supporting your guys. Great pics of the game, and let's hope jon and jer don't wear those outfits on date night.
Post a Comment