The boys were so excited to go on the Father and son campout. Brittany and I were excited for them to leave....
So we could party! We stopped and got frozen yogurt, went shopping, and then met friends at Olive Garden.
Next stop was the movie theatre. We saw Soul Surfer. We loved it!
And then off to prank Jamie...

Jamie was such a great sport! I don't know if I would have been as good of a sport with silly string spraying in my face for an extended period of time! Little nervous of the paybacks that are sure to come my way!
Jamie was such a great sport! I don't know if I would have been as good of a sport with silly string spraying in my face for an extended period of time! Little nervous of the paybacks that are sure to come my way! Highlights:
frozen yogurt with yogurt raisins, crackle fingernail polish, new make-up and jewelry, new curling iron, yummy breadsticks and ziti, crying during the movie, seeing Jamie in her pjs, watching a movie in my room, yummy treats, and a whole night with Brittany!
Just like Britt said...this is one of my favorite weekends of the year! I love you Britt!
2 comments:
my pjs were top notch! so glad you guys got a gno and next year im am in for sure because matt is FOR SURE TAKING GMAN!!!
ps so glad you got a pic of all the boys im stealling that bad boy!
Britt is one lucky girl! So glad we got to join you for at least half of the gno - next year I'll make the whole thing!
Post a Comment