Look at all these new posts! Love it! What a cool tourney and nothing more you could ask for than for your kids to have good friends...and of course Tyler's one of the best kind of friends around. And so glad big T has is permit! Love the glasses I think he looks super cool in them even if he doesn't need them. And I haven't heard from him...maybe you need to remind him about my hot chicks offer....
1 comment:
Look at all these new posts! Love it! What a cool tourney and nothing more you could ask for than for your kids to have good friends...and of course Tyler's one of the best kind of friends around.
And so glad big T has is permit! Love the glasses I think he looks super cool in them even if he doesn't need them. And I haven't heard from him...maybe you need to remind him about my hot chicks offer....
Post a Comment