I met my mom and aunt, Renae, in Utah to go to Women's Conference. It is one of my favorite weekend of the year.
Being the first in line waiting for the doors to open for the concert, moms "noises" while waiting in line, the sprint to get the best seats for the concert, David Osmond!!, walking the stairs, hot tub, Texas Roadhouse, mom forgetting her purse at Chili's, shopping, cinnamon chocolate bears, snow, and lots of laughing!!!
What a great weekend! I love being able to spend a weekend with my mom. I already can't wait until next year.
What a great weekend! I love being able to spend a weekend with my mom. I already can't wait until next year.
6 comments:
How fun! I need to join the fun next year ;-)
so glad you got a shotof the osmond dude, he is quite the hottie:) so glad you got to go party with all the girls and get some good mom time!
Okay, he is soo cuuutte! I really can't believe you got the close up picture with him and Kirby that is so cool. And that concert looks amazing. You ladies should be the poster girls for women's conf with those ear to ear grins...makin me want to jump on a plane and go next year! The candy counter at the bookstore is calling my name...
You always have sooooo much fun. You are so inspiring. I miss having all the fun with you. You are such a great lady!!!! Glad you had a good time.
What a fun trip! My sister used to work at the bookstore candy counter and those chocolate cinnamon bears are the BEST!
I'm glad u had so much fun!!! Those chocolate cinnamon bears rock:)
Post a Comment