Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camping...family photos

Here is the Thompson family. All of us were there for the first time in many years. So fun to have us all together. My parents, my three brothers (Trevor, Zach, and Jeremy) and me!
Trevor, Jennifer, Tayson, and Zander

Trevor's family plus Jenn's sister and cousin

Jeremy and his boys Jacob and Avery

Zach, Nikkole, and Braden

Wow! I can't believe how old my kids are....but how young I still am! ;)




3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great reunion! Look at all those boys. And were you really camping? because your hair looks great; your pictures make me think I could go camping too...maybe I've just been to the wrong camp site.

JaMie HeApS said...

LOVE THE FAMILY PICS, it fun too see all your bros, and i hate to say it im thinking your fam is the cutest... but then agian i might be kinda partial ;) you young one you!

Jer and Cam said...

Finally I get to see all your bros and figure out who they are and put it all together! Thanks for snapping some individual family shots for my benefit:) And your family pic is SO CUTE! I'm guessin that was taken the first day cuz you are all glammed up and looking amazing! That for me doesn't happen after day one!