Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Washington!!!

The week we look forward to all year! We meet my family in Eastern Washington to camp and boat for 8 days. Yes...I said camp for 8 days! We love boating, playing games, cooking yummy food, and being together. Here are boating pics.. I love Trevor's headband!
Jennifer and Tayson
Nikkole, Braden, and Zach. Braden was nervous at first, but then he started smiling and looking around. Very brave for a kid that is not even three yet!
Jennifer, Tayson, and Trevor. Tayson had a blast on the tube this year! He even went with the big boys.



Tyler, Avery, and Jeremy. Avery was as brave as anyone!

Highlights:

Jacob's loosing his pants, Jeremy's laughing, Jon's rules of boating, Jon's 360 on the wakeboard, Caleb and Tyler going goofy, Landon's 360 on the kneeboard, Britt my mom and I laughing on the tube with Jon's crazy driving, "I'm going to punch you in the face", Jon's faceplant..or should I say faceplants? Getting thrown off the tube with Jon and Tyler.

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

the boating looks heavinly.. im so glad you got to go but even more glad your home it felt like you were gone FOREVER!

Jer and Cam said...

That looks like one super-delux tube! Oh I would have loved to see the Jacob incident but so glad you recovered the shorts. Glad you didn't have to drive and as much as you love it up there, I'm so glad you live here and we only have to share you with them a couple of weeks a year:).