We went out for Chinese food to celebrate Valerie's birthday.
Colleen and I weren't too happy cause they didn't have Diet Coke refills. Who doesn't have refills?! Brittany and her cute cousins...
Rachel, Ella, Brittany, and Julia. (Chad and Becky's girls)


James (Valerie's boy)
Dinner at Bruno's pizza
Yummy taco pizza!
Colleen's comments like "Did you hear that the NFL stuck a deal?" "Did you know ftball can cause dimensia? (And Angela's quick response..But you didn't play ftball), catching up with Craig and Kelly while they stayed at my parent's house, lots of ftball talk about all the new trades, and having lots of fun talking and catching up!
3 comments:
What a fun trip! I love the hammocks and I bet Brittany was in Heaven with that cute little baby.
Chinese and no refills? That's a double whammy for me, I'm out. But then again, the company looked superb, so I'm sure it was all good in the end! Love that you get to spend time with so many people you love when you go to WA!
that hammock makes me want one so bad! im glad you got a few photos but sad about missing on the art work, next time:)
Post a Comment