Riley, Kiley is finishing up 8th grade this year too. I can't believe it either. I am shocked at how tall he is and how you and Jon have not aged a bit. You look the exact same as when we hung out 16-17 years ago. I don't know if I invited you to my blog, but here is an update in one sentence. We are moving from Minneapolis back to Wisconsin this summer (job transfer) and we are having baby #5 at the end of this month. I love that you are blogging now and I will try to find your email and send you a link to my blog, cause it's private and I'll have to invite you. Miss you and love you. Kerri
3 comments:
Riley,
Kiley is finishing up 8th grade this year too. I can't believe it either. I am shocked at how tall he is and how you and Jon have not aged a bit. You look the exact same as when we hung out 16-17 years ago. I don't know if I invited you to my blog, but here is an update in one sentence. We are moving from Minneapolis back to Wisconsin this summer (job transfer) and we are having baby #5 at the end of this month. I love that you are blogging now and I will try to find your email and send you a link to my blog, cause it's private and I'll have to invite you. Miss you and love you. Kerri
whoot whoo.. 8th grade thats a big one... mabey next year we'll let you come door bell ditching with us...
I remember when Tyler first started Deacons with Jamie - it's kind of crazy how time flys!
Post a Comment