Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day! My family made a yummy breakfast- breakfast burritos with a Diet Coke. They gave me the sweetest letters and gifts and CHOCOLATE! And for dinner we had steaks, watermelon, and baked potatoes! YUM. Now I have to start my diet....YUCK!

I am so thankful that I get to be a mother to 4 wonderful kids! They teach me so much. And I have so much fun with them. What a great 14 years.
And thank you mom for everything you have done for me! You are amazing and I wouldn't be where I am now without you.





2 comments:

jamie heaps said...

what a good looking bunch, and burritos and diet coke yummers thats my kind of breaky. glad you had a good day. your amazing mom brit takes right after you.

Unknown said...

Good Children! You have them trained well!