Wow...another post. It's not November yet. :) Good job on loosing wieght. I wish I was your neighbor in Arizona where you can actually go outside and exercise more than four months of the year.
I agree with Paige! You are looking stunning! Looks like u guys had a blast and I can't wait to hear all the details on your fav memories! Can't believe you guys had snow. Crazy stuff!
Riley! So good to catch up on your happenings. I can not believe how incredibly young and gorgeous you look. I miss you and love hearing about your life and seeing pictures of your family. Love, Kerri
5 comments:
Wow...another post. It's not November yet. :) Good job on loosing wieght. I wish I was your neighbor in Arizona where you can actually go outside and exercise more than four months of the year.
You look like a million bucks in these pics...what's the secret? Who knew when you arent hiding from the camera you are so photogenic!
I agree with Paige! You are looking stunning! Looks like u guys had a blast and I can't wait to hear all the details on your fav memories! Can't believe you guys had snow. Crazy stuff!
Riley! So good to catch up on your happenings. I can not believe how incredibly young and gorgeous you look. I miss you and love hearing about your life and seeing pictures of your family. Love,
Kerri
You are sooo cute and FUN!!!! Looks like a great time, I miss you!
Post a Comment