I have a crappy camera (that has purple duct tape holding it together) and I was able to get this great picture because we were so close. We were 7 rows above the Diamondbacks dugout!
Yummy nachos!!
Jon doesn't look like he is having too much fun does he? Trust me he is! How much more fun could he have then (free) $125 seats , yummy food, and the best wife ever? :) (Thanks April for the tickets!)
Oh my those look like good seats! You two are so cute I am way impressed at all the pics you took. We missed you though and even though you didn't specifically mention it, I'm pretty sure you were missing us too...it's all over Jon's face closing his eyes and all so we won't see the tears.
3 comments:
at least the cameras working... cant say that too often about mine.. my fav pic however the pne arm hold out, looks like you were having a blast.
Oh my those look like good seats! You two are so cute I am way impressed at all the pics you took. We missed you though and even though you didn't specifically mention it, I'm pretty sure you were missing us too...it's all over Jon's face closing his eyes and all so we won't see the tears.
You and Jon are so cute together! We miss yaw!
Post a Comment