Britt and Leah decided that we needed to see the Justin Bieber movie the day that it came out. So we hit the midnight showing.
First stop was Jamie's. She did our hair and make-up for our night out.
Highlights:
cute hair, trying to find somewhere to eat, getting to the movie theatre WAY too early, popcorn, texting Camie about her friend named Al, dancing and singing to Justin Bieber in the car, and lots of laughing!
Thanks Brittany and Leah for a fun night!
2 comments:
Oh my! You girls look like you were ready to meet Bieber in person you look so good!!! Jamie worked her magic alright, but she had some pretty fine material to work with I might say. I hope I am half the mom you are to my kids when they become teenagers so fun and just so you know, I might be doin some cuddling with Al tonight:)
talk about girls hitting the town
whoot whoo, you are one good looking bunch! im so glad i got to be a small part of it all, i have to admitt i went to bed wishing i was there for the whole beebs fest. glad you got to go party... next all nighter im there!
Post a Comment