One of our favorite days of the year....Superbowl Sunday
Superbowl Sunday is one of my favorite days! I love making football food, watching football and funny commercials, and spending time with the family. The game was really important cause it was Tyler's team against mine!
Green Bay VS Steelers
Game on! Brittany still doesn't love football but we keep trying! She got involved in the festivities by making some delish cupcakes! Of course in the colors of Green and Yellow!
As much as I wanted to see the Steelers win the Superbowl, the mom in me came out. Have to admit I was glad that my son got to see his team win the Superbowl! (that is love! :)
know those are some fancy cup cakes, im thinkin you just put brit on the themed food every year and then while shes cooking away you guys can cheer on you teams.. its a win win!
1 comment:
know those are some fancy cup cakes, im thinkin you just put brit on the themed food every year and then while shes cooking away you guys can cheer on you teams.. its a win win!
Post a Comment