Monday, February 21, 2011

Young Women New Beginnings

New Beginnings (a special program for Young Women's) turned out awesome! I will take no credit since all I did was show up to help set up. I am so glad that others are talented when it comes to decorating and cute ideas because that talent completetly skipped over me. Kerri did an amazing job!








Our theme was a pirate's theme. I know Pirates don't have a lot to do with YW.
We tied it in by talking about we are seeking after the greatest treasure which is to return to our Heavenly Father. We can use a map (Personal Progress) to help us get back to him. Nikki did a great job speaking about "finding peace in troubled waters."
What a great night!










2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Talk about a transformation! So impressive!! I bet those YW did not want to miss a word of your talk or any of the program for that matter! It all looks amazing, I'm so glad it went well!!

JaMie HeApS said...

check out that, no wonder you need a nail gun you making a masterpiece... those girls are luck to have you!