I have to admit..I was not looking forward to date night. I think it was because I was nervous about the racing. But it ended up being one of my favorite date nights (except that we missed the Heaps).
One hot driver! :)
And our end of the night dessert. Luckily we got to DQ right before they closed!
Things to remember:
Jon likes the word "awesome" Camie stealing James seat belt Pei Wei and the reading of our fortunes in the car Maryann's wreck into the wall and her broken helmet James stories of impotence (not personal stories)
Such a fun night! Thanks Ashley and Sarah for planning it!
3 comments:
IM SO GLAD IT WAS SUCH A FUN NIGHT.. i saw the look of worry in your eye at the park and im so glad it all worked out! but to be truthfull what im even more glad about... you missing the heaps! well have to all do it agian!
Oh we had too much fun! I think we need to make it an annual event cuz I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be workin my way to the top of the finish line next time:) I just hope Will doesn't show again!
Such a fun night except for the minor broken helmet. :) lol
Post a Comment