Such a perfect Mother's Day weekend! My family spoiled me! We went boating....
And then we dropped off the kids and Jon took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Then on Sunday I got a breakfast of french toast, bacon, and Diet Coke. And they decorated the kitchen with lots of fun notes and cards. For dinner they fixed me a steak dinner. I got a nap and we watched the Season finale of Survivor.
The perfect weekend! I am lucky to have such a great husband and be a mom to four wonderful kids.
And I am so thankful for my mom! She is not only a great mom but my friend. She is such a great example to me and I love her so much!
2 comments:
sounds like the perfect mothers day, and i wouldnt expect anything less seeing how your kids adore you!!!! im so glad you and jon got a hot date in, im sure those ALL THOSE LUNCH DATES JUST WERENT ENOUGH ;)
Happy belated Mother's Day to the most fun mom! Who else gives 'get out of school free' cards out on a regular basis so they can spend one on one time with their kids??? You are such a good example to me and your kiddos are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment