The boys look forward to this weekend all year...Father and Son's!
The guys met at our house to follow each other. They stopped at Five Guys on the way.
When they left....it was time for us girls to Party!! First Britt and I did some shopping. Then we met some friends at Olive Garden.
And then we did some more shopping..
We tried to all cram in the Corolla but Ava would not having anything to do with the "poo" smell in the car.
After we went back to our house and painted nails, talked, and ate. After everyone left Britt and I watched a movie.
The next morning Britt and I headed out bright and early for some more...shopping! Brittany can shop! So glad that I got to spend time with my daughter. She is growing up so fast and I know before long she will be all grown up.
3 comments:
Maybe the top girls night out! My girls were in Heaven being with Britt, dinner was delic and lots of good talk time.
You two look like twins:) So glad you could squeeze a little movie in after...was it We Bought a Zoo? and did you LOVE it???? And sweet picture of all the boys! EXCELLENT WORK ON THAT!!!
you and brit are too peas in a pod, and im so glad you have each other!!! i REALLY GLAD I GET TO HANG WITH YOU TOO ON THESE SPECIAL GIRL NIGHTS!
Post a Comment