The first stop was Cabo. How beautiful it was!

The yatch of someone very rich. Check out the helicopter on the top!

The boat tour that Tony negotiated. We were going to pay double the cost and then he worked his magic!

So glad to spend a week with this guy!

Brother and sister...how cute!

The kids loved the sand!

We found a yummy restaurant. Yumy fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and coke in a bottle.
Cheung's getting up early to get us on the earlier boats to Cabo, Tony's negotiating skills, the tour of all the beaches, snorkeling, Tony asking the locals where they eat, the walk to the restaurant, and someone trying to steal Tony's flipflops.
5 comments:
there is something about cabo, i love the place.im so glad you wheeled and dealed to get a good deal on the boat ride and even more glad you didnt get sick from the "real" mexican food. but mostly im super duper glad you finally bloggin all the goods you are behind girl!
So much fun! I can't wait to see more pictures of your family vacation
FINALLY, yay! That sand looks so perfect and I would have liked to have stowed away on that yacht. Can't even imagine! Looks like the perfect port stop and your friends sound so fun! I love all the ice cream pics too. Your boys know how to live it up!
Oh that's my Yacht!!! I wish I new you were going to be in the area, I would have come swimming with you!!! Looks like so much fun. I cannot wait till my kids are older and we can do something like that. Your family is always having so much fun!!! I miss your inspiring spirit!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast!:)
Post a Comment