Monday, July 11, 2011

Caleb's moment of fame

We went to a prop comedy show and Caleb was called out of the audience to help. He had to catch a hat and quickly put in on his head and then repeat it as many times as possible.
And then he had to dance.

He was the star of the show!
Higlights:

Caleb wearing his PJ's because he was going to watch a movie on deck and then changed his mind to go to the show, "Stay in school" "Go to College" "I did!" Caleb saying that he was not nervous and loved being on stage!
What a fun night!


1 comment:

Jer and Cam said...

I was wondering if those were his PJ's:) You got some way cool pics of his act and it looks like Hollywood may be calling his name...or DMDA! Breanna loves to be on stage too, her hand always shoots up first when they call for volunteers. I can't believe he got picked, how lucky! Or maybe the magician knows raw talent when he sees it:)