Monday, July 11, 2011

Cabo-Day 2

Mazalan was closed because of security reasons. We scored and got another day in Cabo!

Pelican beach was closed the day before and the weather conditions were better so we were able to go to Pelican Beach, Lover's Beach, and Divorce beach.
The waves were so rough. I think all of us got slammed onto the sand at least once. We had sand in places we didn't even know were possible. And some of us found sand in our ears days later. This was Tyler's favorite place. The boys liked the calmer beach the day before better.
We found a cool cave on our walk to Lover's beach. Divorce beach. These waves were enormous! The pictues don't do it justice. We weren't allowed to swim here because it was too dangerous.

A guy came by with a bunch of iguanas. Not sure what happened to the picture I took of Landon with the iguanas all over his head. He is still mad at me for losing that picture!



Jon and I on the deck when the ship was leaving Cabo. What a fun day we had!<


Highlights:


Mexican Puranas, our tour guide, the beaches, almost getting thrown into the rocks by the waves.


1 comment:

Jer and Cam said...

I gotta say I would not have had those iguanas touching any part of my body! But very cool for the kids:) Those beaches look amazing, so glad you got to stay for 2 days!