Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Slide Rock

We hadn't been to slide rock for five years. We decided it was time to go back!

The boys found a frog. You should have seen Caleb's face when it jumped out of his hands into Nikki's hair! And you should have heard Nikki scream!

This is the day I found out the Watsons may move to Maryland. The next week we found out they were moving for sure! :(


Us moms decided to go down the water slides in a train. I will make sure I am not sitting my Camie next time!




What a fun day! Infact one of the best days of the summer!
(Thank you for taking all the pics Camie!)

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

best day ever!!!!! serously and to think you leaving and then the summers over:( i was wanting a repeat!!! mabey well havet o have a back to school party and do it just us adults!

Jer and Cam said...

Umm that comment about you not sitting by me next time... a little uncalled for. Oh but thanks for packing that extra coke for me! I think that might have been culprit:)